Monday, July 25, 2005

A.B.S. Gets Dreamy

Strolling through my usual bouts of evening-wear (my latest obsession), I keep stumbling upon these pieces that transport me instantly to the setting of Midsummer Night's Dream. . . An airy, majestic, but sexy fortress with women in gowns and men in. . . well, horns. But nevermind that now - this is present, and I am presently absolutely infatuated with A.B.S. gowns such as this silk & rhinestone gown. I just can't get over the greek-goddess meets Brahm's fairytale look that's going on here. And the color change isn't goddy like tie-dye. . . It's classy, and springy!

A little too formal for you? Just want something that'll draw eyes in the club? A.B.S. to the rescue once again! Commanding attention without being the resident tacky-bar-star has never been easier! The layers on this little dress to the left just SLAY me. The halter neck with keyhole is just perfect. And what better way to demand eyes yet stay petite and femenine than this bubblegum pink silk?

It just doesn't get much better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home